Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FAILURE OF SMEs-Business partners


It was this sunny afternoon, and was very exhausted. I did almost planned to go home to release some of the stress.
My office phone rang and I picked to attend to it. On the line was my secretary. She informed me that a young man wants to meet me seriously. Looking at how desperate this young man is, I couldn't reject him. He enters my office and I offered him a seat. This Visionary young man present his challenges as an entrepreneur to me, was very sad just because some soo call friends and partners are killing billion dollar business which can offer a lot of employment opportunity to many people. This business can contribute a lot to tax revenue. He had the best business idea but he communicated to wrong people. Most young Entrepreneurs normally  choose their childhood or tertiary level friends to go into business with. Some also just accept people to partner them because of money, some consider people who have been advising them frequently. Family Members are also considered but the big question is, should they be the people to partner your business Idea? They are Potential people but they are not unless they meet certain conditions. Don't just choose anyone as your business partner, because it comes with a lot of probabilities. In my next article, I will talk about the conditions to consider before accepting anyone as a business partner. Hoping that this story lines will shape a lot of SMEs in Ghana and Africa at large.

ISAAC AGYA KOOMSON
CEO of EKSEL Consult
Agaster2008@yahoo.com
0241332246

EKSEL consult  is ever ready to help grow and sustain your business for the next generation.
WE take your business as ours by exercise external management services to you
Contact us @0241332246 for
#Business documentation
# Accounting and Auditing
# Graphic design
# Training
#Succession plan
# Business expansion/franchising
# Environmental management plan

*generation of CHANGE*

Post a Comment

0 Comments

How to Build a Team That Won't Collapse Your Startup - Isaac Agya Koomson