Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FAILURE OF SMEs - The CEO/COO



Amazing Story
It was one afternoon that I meet one big fun of mine. Not knowing he was one of the great people who are always pushing my stories to most passionate Entrepreneurs. He asked to meet me at my office. I couldn't reject my great supporter. This young man started to share his experience on the business field to me.  According to him, he will never in life entrust his company to any person as a CEO/COO. Was very confused and from him, is like he is not dreaming of opening any business again. He would like to keep all his money at the bank and concentrate on the work he is currently doing.
In fact I lost my spirit of offering an advise. I definitely know there's nothing that I say will convince him. I took a deep breath and asked him to do same. From my point of view my good friend has lost appetite for entrepreneurship just because he entrusted his business to a wrong person. The person was someone he think has the capability to give him a perfect work done. From my point of view, being an owner does not necessary means that you have to automatically fill the CEO/COO position. Also before you entrust someone to CEO/COO position of your company,
✅The person have to be a like minded as you.
✅ Develop passion for what you're doing
✅ Know your vision and mission, believe in it and ready to live it.
✅Believe your standards and ready to commit his or herself to it.
✅ Faithful to their own commitment
✅Lead with Purpose, and commit himself to your mission.
As a result of a business existing not as father Christmas, MICHAEL E. GERBER in his book "Awakening the Entrepreneur within"  states that, he need to be a master of money. He needs to understand cash flow, balance sheet, and the income statement. He needs to understand budgeting and financial forecasting. He needs to have a tight control over expenditure against plan, and plan against new contingencies. 
Aside money, He needs to know how to recruit and lead people, know marketing etc. 
Therefore as an entrepreneur know your needs First before you put your hard built business in the hand of dream killers.

Isaac Agya Koomson
CEO of EKSEL Consult
Agaster2008@yahoo.com
0241332246, ekselconsult@gmail.com

*#EKSELconsult* is ever ready to help grow and sustain your business for the next generation.
*WE take your business as ours by exercise external management services to you*.
Contact us @0241332246 for 
Ur 
#Business documentation 
# Accounting and Auditing 
# Graphic design 
# Training 
#Succession plan 
# Business expansion/franchising 
# Environmental management plan

generation of CHANGE

Post a Comment

0 Comments

How to Build a Team That Won't Collapse Your Startup - Isaac Agya Koomson